Body Art / Bodypainting After Care
In case you think that you may be allergic ask for a "dot test".
Instructions may change because of:
2.type of the skin and Henna style
- Do not touch the fresh painted area for the first 30 minutes. Needs to dry.
- Leave paste on for a minimum of 4 hours.
- For the first 4 hours ( at least ) no contact with liquids( as salt water, swimming pool etc.).
- Overnight makes for the best results, but perhaps you make dirty your sheets with the useless colour.
- DO NOT PICK THE CRUST!
- Take of the useless colour( after 4 hours minimum), with plenty of water.
- When you wash it the first time, you will see a lot of colour that goes away, that is normal.
- Dry it with paper or a cheap towel and is ready!
- No direct sunligh on henna, for a lot of hours. ( if you want to sunbathe, cover the henna area )
- Keep it in shadow, because attracts the sun. And maybe you want to scrath it! ( DO NOT )
- You never scratch it! Relieve the itch by slapping or scratch the area around it.
In case you think that you may be allergic ask for a "dot test". With a dot on your body for a few minutes, before you try the design you want, if there is no reaction, you are ready!
If you just realize that you are allergic, and the ink / henna is already on your body, relax, is not a big deal. The only think you need to do, is take an advice from your pharmacist,
and he/she is going recommend you a soft cream for healing. Use it for a few days, and usually after a month, you will recover completely.
In case you need more information, or more details, please send us a message...